We appreciate the contributions you have made as an active member in the Qentinel Forum. Now that Qentinel is Copado Robotic Testing, we want to invite you to be among the first to join our discussion group centered around making teams more successful by embedding testing at every stage.

Join at success.copado.com and check out the all new Copado Robotic Testing Discussion Group.

Copado Robotic Testing FAQs

Folder for adding common Copado Robotic Testing FAQs articles

What kind of subscriptions / plans are available?
Copado Robotic Testing offers multiple plans ranging from free Personal plan to Enterprise plan. See all Copado Robotic Testing plans and their pricing here
Tue, 9 May, 2023 at 9:44 AM
Announcements
See latest news in [Announcements]
Thu, 29 Apr, 2021 at 9:14 AM
Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
No, you pay as you go based on real usage (robot hours. You can cancel any time without penalty. If you choose to do so, you can also pay upfront annually. ...
Mon, 23 Aug, 2021 at 9:40 AM
Known issues
Found an issue? Experiencing outage in some part of the product? Please check [Known Issues] for getting updates on generic issues (network outages etc....
Thu, 29 Apr, 2021 at 9:39 AM
What is a "robot minute"?
"Robot minute” is a measurement of time when robot does active work. You only pay for active robot minutes, not when robots are idle or when you are ju...
Fri, 17 Sep, 2021 at 12:56 PM
What happens if I cancel my subscription?
You will lose access to your organization/project in Copado Robotic Testing by the end of the month when cancellation was requested or, in case of an annual...
Mon, 23 Aug, 2021 at 9:42 AM
Can I cancel my account any time?
Yes, you can cancel any time. Pre-paid subscription fees, however, are not refundable.
Wed, 24 Jun, 2020 at 5:21 PM
Can I have multiple plans active at the same time?
Yes, you may subscribe to multiple plans simultaneously but you’ll probably don’t need to.
Thu, 25 Jun, 2020 at 8:46 AM
What kind of payment methods do you accept?
You can pay with all major credit cards or by invoice/e-invoice.
Fri, 4 Dec, 2020 at 2:31 PM
What happens if I exceed my plan’s robot minute limit?
With “Free” plan you won’t be able to make any new test runs. With paid plans, you will be billed as stated in subscription terms.
Wed, 24 Jun, 2020 at 5:19 PM